Get cheap of DeLonghi D895UX Cool-Touch ROTO Electric 1-1/2-Pound-Capacity Food Fryer with offer and special benefit and the best product and you can make big savings with the best chance electronics products. If you want to order for DeLonghi D895UX Cool-Touch ROTO Electric 1-1/2-Pound-Capacity Food Fryer look at our review to help you get the correct products you want. You can read detail information about this product below.
The Delonghi D895UX Roto Fryer has a large frying basket that allows you to accommodate almost any type of food. An easy oil drainage system with oil collecting container makes clean-up safe, fast and simple. The convenient oil-collecting container with nylon filter allows you to store oil for future use. The magnetic cord easily detaches from the fryer if accidentally pulled. This unique safety feature is designed with a condensation shield to prevent dripping onto the cord connection. Exterior lift handle basket can be raised or lowered with the fryer lid closed to prevent splattering Non-slip feet keep fryer in place Side handles make the unit easy to carry Stay-cool exterior walls keep the fryer safe to the touch Viewing window lid allows you to monitor the cooking process safely Two replaceable filters - Dual filtration prevents the release of oil vapors and odors into your kitchen Dimensions - Width 14.76 x Depth 12.01 x Height 9.45
- Amazon Sales Rank: #76115 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Color: White
- Brand: DeLonghi
- Model: D895UX
- Dimensions: 14.20" h x 11.30" w x 16.20" l, 10.75 pounds
- Electric food fryer with non-stick interior and 1-1/2-pound capacity
- Adjustable temperature; digital timer; mesh basket rotates to use less oil
- Exterior handle for raising/lowering fryer basket with lid closed; viewing window
- Oil-drain system ensures easy cleanup; dishwasher-safe parts; 2 filters included
- Measures 14-3/4 by 12 by 9-1/2 inches
Get the Discount Price of DeLonghi D895UX Cool-Touch ROTO Electric 1-1/2-Pound-Capacity Food Fryer We recommend you to buy this promotion from Amazon, the biggest and trusted online store in the world and you can have a very good discount for your product needs.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Most helpful customer reviews
174 of 178 people found the following review helpful.
Great for first time fryers
I have to admit, I had wanted to get a deep fryer to make my own french fries for a long time, but had the fear that sometimes goes along with one, such as the fear of cleaning up and the fear of safety. After buying the DeLonghi Fryer and using it for the first time, my fears quickly went away. This must be one of the easiest fryers on the market to clean and it's not a chore to bring it out to use it, knowing that you're going to have to clean up the mess afterwards. I've done quite a bit of frying in this fryer - french fries, sweet potato fries, donut bits, fish and battered veggies. I have not been disappointed with anything that I've made. The quality has been really good. If you're like me and you're afraid to get a fryer because of the cleaning factor - this is the one to get. You can't get anything easier to clean than this one. I also love the fact that this one uses less oil. Let's face it, deep frying isn't exactly health food, but the tilt system they use on this fryer to use less oil does help to eleviate the guilt a tiny little bit. :)
125 of 127 people found the following review helpful.
One Small Problem
This is a great little fryer, but because of its limited capacity, it would be difficult to use for a family more than 2, in my opinion. The fryer works fantastic and I only have one complaint. There is an area on the rear of the fryer that collects oil and is difficult to clean. Imagine opening the lid and having all the moisture run to the back hinge of the lid. The oil that collects doesn't get into the rear hinge, but it collects in a small crevice that should be easier to clean. It's a small nuicance though since the fryer really works great; it wouldn't prevent me from purchasing it again. Also, the top does detach from the base which makes it very easy to clean, I just throw it in the dishwasher after I clean around the rubber seal. You can also throw the basket into the dishwasher and it comes out looking great as well.
This is in regards to the reviewer who said the fryer has poor performace with battered foods. If you put your battered items in the basket and then drop it in the oil and don't stir it, then yes, you will have a mess as he says... However, this is easily worked around with one of two methods...
1. In order to cook battered foods successfully, you need to drop the basket in the oil first, and then place/wade your battered foods in the oil. This may sound a little dangerous, but if you're gentle, it's no problem at all. Emeril uses this method all the time on his show when he is frying a battered item. I've done it many, many times and have never had a problem, and I batter A LOT of foods. Now, with this process they will still stick to the wire basket as he mentions, but it is MUCH less. Once the item is in the oil you can use steel tongs to move it a bit to keep it from sticking. As long as you do this in the first few seconds, it won't stick at all and the rest of the frying goes flawlessly. If it sounds hard or like a lot of work, it isn't; it's actually quite easy. I batter shrimp, veggies, & oysters, and even though they do get a little stuck sometimes, it's nothing major, and it certainly does not "destroy" the food as he mentions.
2. The other method that I've used a lot is to not use the basket at all. Sometimes when I want to make a Blooming Onion I will need to remove the basket so that I have enough depth to the fryer so the oil will cover the onion. I am able to fry a medium onion that is battered, but it is a tight fit. In order to get the onion out, I use an "All-Clad Stainless Skimmer" that I bought here on Amazon. It works perfectly for fishing stuff out of the oil when you're not using the basket, but any similar device that isn't flimsy would work well too.
One other thing regarding the oil. If you've never purchased large quantities of oil in the grocery store, look to see the prices...it tends to get expensive very quickly. Before I purchased this fryer, I read the reviews about it saving oil and how great that was. Well... that wasn't a big selling point for me at the time, but now, whenever I have to fill up my fryer and buy more oil, it's the feature that I love most. I really does save A LOT of oil. You can even drain the oil into the included container and put it in the refrigerator to reuse later on.
-------4 years of use update--------
I can't believe I've been using this fryer for 4 years! Now that I look back on this purchase, I can firmly say that I'm a VERY satisfied customer. The fryer still performs flawlessly, and it continues to see a lot of use. It's really a well-built unit, unlike some of the less-expensive models I've seen. I had some friends that wanted to buy a fryer after they saw what things I was able to cook in mine. They didn't want to pay the price for this fryer, so instead they purchased a less-expensive model. Well, the one they ended up getting was less money, but it broke after about 18 months; they are now on their second fryer. So, not only have they now spent more on fryers, but they also spend more on oil because their model does not have a tilted basket.
-------10 year update-------
I still have it and love it!
126 of 132 people found the following review helpful.
Cadillac of fryers!
I recently purchased this fryer from.... I am very pleased with the fryer. This is the Cadillac of deep fryers!
Pros: Cool touch sides. Digital timer. Rotating fry basket. Uses about ½ of the oil of other deep fryers with same results, giving it considerable advantage: save money on oil. Quiet operation. Easy cleanup: simply slide out the oil container tray, slip in the container with filter and drain the oil from the drain spout. Inside the fry basin is Teflon so it simply wipes clean. Window on the top lid allows you to see your food as it cooks. Odor filter in the lid reduces cooking odors.
Cons: Fry basket did not engage the fryer and would not rotate. However this was simple to fix, just bend the bottom of the basket slightly and the problem is fixed.
To summarize, I have done a lot of research on deep fryers on the market and I found that this fryer was the best pick. The instructions that come with the unit are easy to read and understand, they explain the operation of the unit thoroughly. There is also a temperature and cooking time chart that is helpful. I found that the food cooked a bit faster than the chart stated. If you are looking to buy a new fryer, I would recommend this fryer!