Get cheap of All-Clad 7112 Master Chef 2 Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Fry Pan Cookware, Silver with offer and special benefit and the best product and you can make big savings with the best chance electronics products. If you want to order for All-Clad 7112 Master Chef 2 Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Fry Pan Cookware, Silver look at our review to help you get the correct products you want. You can read detail information about this product below.
Searing meats, frying eggs, and preparing your favorite meals is a breeze with All-Clad's fry pan. Designed with a classical sloped shape, the pan is unsurpassed in aesthetics and in quality. Attractively designed and incredibly tough, this piece is constructed of three layers of metal; a brushed aluminum alloy beautifully complements the polished, 18/10 stainless steel interior that provides the ideal cooking surface that can even withstand tough use of metal utensils. These two layers combined with a pure aluminum core produce exemplary heat distribution while eliminating hot spots and create a light weight piece that can be used in the oven and under the broiler. The long, stay-cool handle is riveted to the side of the pan for extra strength and durability, and helps prevent burns. This handle is designed with a small indentation so it can be hung for convenient storage.
Producing some of the finest cookware in the nation, All-Clad has been featured in many high class and gourmet restaurants for its superior performance and aesthetically designed pieces crafted from American artists using the finest metals. A firm believer in quality over convenience, All-Clad's metals are formulated and bonded with cooking performance in mind, and are combined with stunning designs to provide you with the best cooking experience possible. This pan is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty against defects.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #67939 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Size: 12 IN
- Color: stainless-steel
- Brand: All-Clad
- Model: 8700800176
- Dimensions: 3.00" h x 12.90" w x 20.30" l,
- Classic slope-sided, 12-inch, 2-inch-deep frying pan
- Stainless-steel interior; handsome brushed aluminum exterior
- Pure aluminum core for even heating
- Long, comfortable stay-cool handle riveted for strength
- Lifetime warranty against defects
Get the Discount Price of All-Clad 7112 Master Chef 2 Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Fry Pan Cookware, Silver We recommend you to buy this promotion from Amazon, the biggest and trusted online store in the world and you can have a very good discount for your product needs.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Most helpful customer reviews
42 of 43 people found the following review helpful.
Great little pan
By James Earl Shagford
All-Clad pans are always well made, and this pan is no exception. A couple things to keep in mind with this particular pan:
1) Master Chef 2 finish - I love the brushed aluminum finish, which should age well, but for now, not everything is available in this finish, though the selection is pretty good.
2) This is an 8" pan, which I find a nice size for a lot of stuff, but it is "small" (of course, there is a 7", if you like tiny pans :^)
3) This is the stainless steel interior, not non-stick. While All-Clad guarantees their non-stick interiors, I love the stainless, no worries about scratching, you can get in there and scrape away when making sauces. But you will want to use a bit of olive oil or other fat whenever cooking; but then again, why wouldn't you.
50 of 53 people found the following review helpful.
All-Clad is the best overall
By Joshua G. Feldman
The ongoing debate over cookware at my house is over: All-Clad is the best cookware overall and is worth the extra money. Our coppers tarnish and require retinning. Our encapsulated disk cookware (Reverer and Farberware) suffer from loose and broken plastic handles and too-small disks which limit the cooking area of the fry pans. The biggest debate was between Calphalon and All-Clad. My wife really liked the lighter weight of Calphalon's anodized aluminum stuff. After living for both for several years, All-Clad has shown its overall superiority in the following ways:
1) Denser anodized finish. The All-Clad LTD finish is much denser and more even that that on Calphalon. This makes it more attractive and easier to clean. On the MC2 stuff the finish is not anodized, but it is tightly frosted and well made. It's quite attractive too. I've started to accumulate MC2 stuff because it's cheaper and performs just as well. The LTD stuff does look better on a rack mixed with Calphalon. It's tough to beat black aesthetically.
2) Greater heat sensitivity. You actually cook with the stove set to a lower temperature with All-Clad. It appears to register changes more quickly. Both types of pan are good in this reguard - but the All-Clad is noticeably better.
3) Bend proof - aluminum is soft and thinner areas can bend. All-Clad's steel cladding makes it tough as a tank.
4) Immune to interior wear-out. Anodized finishes eventually wear out - which on the interior of a pan can be a disaster (this is especially so if you use steel wool). The stainless steel interior of this pan is NEVER going to wear out.
As a fry pan, the All-Clad MC2 12" fry pan hits on all cylinders. It's big enough for a 4 egg omlette, or most of pound of bacon. It's battleship built, well balanced, even heating with great sensitivity. The handle stays cool and is angled so that you can lift the heavy contents without undue strain on your wrist. The MC2 finish is durable and very attractive. You can clean it very effectively with Ajax. The MC2 finish will yellow a bit over time. Real chefs just let it get brown. After using it for months and letting it get nice and brown I tried cleaning it with the 3M scrubby and Ajax/Comet cleanser I use with the LTD finish and it worked like a charm on the MC2. Just make a nice paste and power away the burnt on grease in moments leaving a nice buffy shine. Don't worry about scratches - the MC2 finish is a fine patina of minute scratches anyway! It looks great and is basically indestructible.
27 of 27 people found the following review helpful.
Great looking, Greak cooking
By James Earl Shagford
All Clad make beautifully constructed pans that are built like tanks, and the Master Chef 2 finish ages beautifully. Some folks worry that the brushed aluminum finish will be impossible to clean, but cleans up fine with steel wool, with no worrying about scratching the shiny finish. Best of all, if you don't bother, its still looks great, because the brushed finish looks equally good with a well used patina.
And of course, it performs wonderfully too. The whole pan heats evenly and quickly, the stainless steel holds a fond well for making pan sauces, while cleaning easily when you're finished.
You might also want to check out the lid, which makes this pan even more versatile.